Crystal Clean Air delivered by Ilimex has NO connection to or association, directly or indirectly, with Crystal Air Ltd (www.crystalair.ie) which specialise in air conditioning and ventilation.
Crystal Clean Air delivered by ILIMEX provides valuable reassurance to staff and customers in populated indoor spaces.
ILIMEX uniquely combines a number of sterilization technologies which continuously eliminates 99.9999% of airborne pathogens (including Covid 19) and pollutants on the first pass through a UV-C air sterilising unit.
Unlike any other technology, ILIMEX uses an ‘Instant kill’ approach to kill all germs in each cycle as they pass through the sterilising process.
The result is a first in cost effectively sterilising air in populated indoor workplace, retail and public spaces.
Why you need Crystal Clean Air delivered by ILIMEX
- Independently certified by University of Ulster
- 99.9999% effectiveness
- Cleans air 5 times per hour
- Instant kill of all viruses & bacteria
- Complements existing air conditioning systems
- No harmful OZONE emitted
- Quietly operates in the background
- Unique design delivers by far the best in class results
- Supplied by a company with a strong record of service delivery
- Available in a variety of models to best suit your space and needs
Air Pollutants and Pathogens removed by ILIMEX
- Nitrogen Dioxide
- Mould Spores
- Smoke and Particulate Matter
- Pollen and Allergens
- Dust etc.
The COVID-19 pandemic will pass, and hopefully soon, but the reality is that society is no longer happy to accept risks to their respiratory health.
The need to deliver a clean air indoor environment to ensure health and safety will persist and grow. ILIMEX provides an effective reassurance to your staff, customers and visitors.
Crystal Clean Air delivered by ILIMEX will pay other valuable dividends with less sick days from the spread of colds and flus indoors and lower costs in keeping ventilated air spaces heated.
Think health. Think comfort. Think Crystal Clean Air.
How viruses spread indoors
Ours vs. Other Technologies
Crystal Clean Air delivered by ILIMEX
|STERILISES indoor air 5 times every hour – independently certified by university experts|
|100% SAFE for use in populated indoor spaces – NO Ozone or Plasma technology.|
|99.9999% Instant Kill of all pathogens during each air change.|
|System sized to area of room ensuring optimum performance. Easily moved between spaces.|
|Operates quietly - cleaning the air while the room is occupied.|
|Air is sterilised on single pass through unit - 5 times per hour.|
|No installation costs with LOW annual service costs and a 3-year parts warranty.|
|IoT Enabled to monitor performance and ensure effective operation.|
|Elegantly designed and built to last.|
|Only claim to PURIFY the air. The Air Changes Per Hour are not quantified and lack high-calibre independent certification.|
|Many systems unsafe when people are in the room or utilise Ozone gas which can be harmful to people’s health.|
|Multiple air passes generally required to achieve minimum claimed effectiveness.|
|Some systems are one size fits all, heavy and difficult to move.|
|Many cannot be used in occupied areas as they’re too noisy and process dangerous.|
|Many have fewer or unknown number of Air Changes Per Hour and require several passes to achieve claimed purification effectiveness.|
|Often require specialised installation and involve HIGH ongoing annual servicing and running costs.|
|Most other technologies have no control or measurement application.|
|Neither elegantly designed nor robust.|
Ease of Use
- All models easy to install and fixed and mobile options available.
- Each unit comes IoT enabled and can be monitored and controlled remotely via our proprietary App.
- Each unit monitors several metrics and alerts you to any faults or required maintenance.
- The units can be wall hung*, ceiling hung*, or free standing with an adapter base plate.
*Installer Available if Required
For use in populated indoor spaces such as:
- Meeting rooms / Receptions
- Restaurants / Canteens
- Waiting rooms / Common areas
- Shared office spaces
- Hairdressers / Gyms
- Classrooms / Theaters
- Pubs / Coffee shops
- Cinemas / Hotels
- Co-living spaces
- Transport cabins - Busses, Trains and Lifts